Monday, February 13, 2006

shopping yoga

Feeling a bit frumpy today. It's a warm day, begging me to break out the tank tops and sandals, but for some reason I'm bopping around in my post-partum baggies. I mean it's nice that slowly, slowly these rags are losing their tenacity about my frame, but right now, ick. And shopping is kind of a nightmare these days. It's all about the stroller. This is what I get for railing against them in my pre-baby life. I hated strollers. Felt hunted down by them at the mall as their drivers pushed ridiculously big kids around and over my toes if I wasn't fast enough. Ah, well that'll teach me, right?
I bought one pair of jeans about a month ago and have been wearing them non-stop. Suffice it to say that trying on clothes with a baby in a bjorn is difficult. And if I hadn't been such a dedicated yoga student (ha) I don't think I could have done it without both of us toppling over. I did the tree pose of my life, for BOTH of our lives really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home