Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The easy way out


Gratuitous baby cuteness. I've started 3 posts and pooped out on them all. This here blogging is WORK, I tell you. So in lieu of words, I share with you... Gabriel, in all is chubby, yummy-smelling adorability.
He is wearing a onesie that a dear friend sent from Paris. I thought to include a clever caption, such as, "someone went to Paris and all I got was this lousy T-shirt," but the photographer flinched, cutting the proof, and the punchline, right out of the picture. And now I have said too much. A demain.

1 Comments:

Blogger jm said...

He is so adorable! How do you keep strangers at bay. They must all want to come up and touch him.

Thanks for the B-day card! It was so appropriate and perfectly timed. I have it on my fridge where it reminds me to follow my dreams -- and my gut

love you!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home