Monday, August 28, 2006

when I was one


We had a little party. There was cake and ice cream and balloons and an over-tired baby and lots of cameras. Oh, and lots of wine. But it was a nice little time to celebrate a little someone who's had a big impact on my life for the last year, or so. Hee hee.
My parents and my grandmother came out from Colorado. They have forgiven us, apparently, for the horrors visited upon them when they agreed to help us move in, a mere 4 months ago. They brought presents (too many) and tomatoes from their garden. I can't believe they're gone again already, but it was a really nice visit. And the dog loved it. Fili and my dad have a special relationship.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Congratulations on making it through the hardest part. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. He is the cutest 1 yr. old in the world. Hugs to you happy family!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home