Thursday, December 29, 2005

Just got back from my first yoga class in a looooong time. It was okay. No sun salutations, thank god, I never would have survived. I am coming down with a cold however and experienced the delightful sensation of impending head explosion each time I bent over. Still, it's good to be back in it.
Poor M is hacking away in the bedroom, the origin of this nasty little virus. Actually, his coughing is driving me crazy because 1) it wakes the baby and 2) it wakes me, too. My sympathy is predicated on more sleep than I'm getting these days.
Gabriel is 4 months old, and just got a whole passel of shots yesterday. He has been one unhappy little boy for the last day or so. Lots of crying, fussing, and a little knot on his chubby thigh. I don't have enough energy for my vaccine rant tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home