Tuesday, January 10, 2006

really vibrant karma

with apologies to JM...
I went down to the curb to get my trashcans and recycling bins yesterday afternoon. I dragged them up to the garage wondering, hmm, what's that smell? Well, it's urine you big dummy and it's now all over your hands and the right leg of your pants. At first I thought one of the homeless folks in the neighborhood had used my recycling bin for an impromtu urinal, but even in our neighborhood that would have caused something of a stir. It had to be a dog, spraying all over my cans, teaching me a lesson in responsible pet ownership straight from the universe.
I bow before its eternal wisdom...but still plan to pick up the poop only if someone's looking!

2 Comments:

Blogger jm said...

no apologies necessary! Love this story - and how it fits in with the previous sunday walk story. You know, if a dog peed on our trash can etc...it would be frozen. Just a thought.

10:55 AM  
Blogger cmm said...

frozen excreta is so much nicer! yet another reason I wish we were back in the land of ice and snow.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home