Wednesday, May 10, 2006

doo de doo



In a blatant procrastination gambit (mother-in-law arriving tomorrow! house still ashambles!) here are a couple of photos.
The first is the peekin, of course, looking better in mustard yellow than I ever will. Tant pis.
The second is a fascinating shot of the lint I removed from our new house dryer upon moving in. (And by way of explanation, no, I don't usually photograph the nasty bits I find in the corners, but this was so very gross, and there was no one else here with whom to share the astonishment I felt upon confronting an alpaca or two worth of fuzz left to linger in the dryer). My mother, bless her heart, did a load or two of wash, wondering why it took two hours for two towels and a dishrag to dry. Following removal of lint-beast, dryer works great. Yee ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home