Monday, June 26, 2006

brutal

First day down. Spent half of it getting lost in the warren of hallways, searching for my "team," and waiting for people I'd paged to not call me back. The other half I spent scheming to dart away from team to go pump and figuring out how I was going to break it to the resident that as much as I'd love to, I can't come in at 7am tomorrow because M has to drive to Sacramento for a meeting and I can't drop G at daycare until 8am. I retained nothing related to Pulmonology, with the exception of the acronym R.I.P.E. While potentially referring to my body odor after my 17th trip up the stairs to the only elevator that will take me down to the basement, I believe it may actually have something to do with TB meds.

Gabriel had a fantastic day at daycare. Then he came back home and fell spectacularly apart. But only after I konked his head against the doorframe (very gently, I swear). Until then, things were sunny.

So why do I feel like such a loser?

*rifampin, INH, pyridoxine and ethambutol. I looked it up.

1 Comments:

Blogger cmm said...

duh, re-reading because I am lame-o. It's pyrazamide, you moron. But must remember to add B6, too. There's too damn much to remember.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home