Wednesday, September 06, 2006

avocados are falling from my neighbor's tree

So I'm at home today with the little virus shedder. He's doing much better, though still a bit cranky. He's asleep now, undrugged, thank you very much -- though the temptation to misuse that bottle of tylenol with codeine has whispered in my ear a few times, I'll admit. I'm eating a hummus and avocado sandwich and trying not to obsess about residency applications. I've discovered a dangerous website where you can log in and check if a particular program has downloaded your file, in all its mundane detail. I checked idly last night and discovered that two of them HAD! Now I want to know when the others will! And will they want to interview me? And when? And what should I wear? Gah!! I can't stand the suspense!
Because I am a completely paranoid nerd, I'm also concerned that they'll be counting the number of times I log onto said site and then inform the residency programs that I really am an obsessive compulsive git with no life. That could work in my favor, come to think of it. Maybe I'll just check once more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home